Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Pages

Friday, March 28, 2008

One of the perks of working on an island

After work yesterday, I picked up Isaac and Steve, and we were about to drive home, when we decided to stop by the beach. It was a gorgeous warm sunny day. So, we swung by the beach to let Isaac dip his toes into the water and bury them in the sand for the very first time. He seemed to really like it. He loves being outside and he loves water, so this was right up his alley. Then, afterwards, we stopped by a restaurant and had fresh fish and calamari on a patio over looking the ocean. It seriously felt like we had stepped out of our real lives and were on vacation for a moment.
By the way, his shirt says "Lock up your Daughters"
The last pic is of me nursing him on the seawall - I seriously have no qualms about breastfeeding him anywhere at anytime, modesty has gone out the window for me (I do wear discreet nursing tops or use a cover most times of course).




3 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

OK - I've got to get that black & white picture of you with him on the beach - that is the most beautiful picture EVER!!!

Rachel Bo said...

Awww, precious! Sounds like a lot of fun. :)

Lynn said...

I want to work on an island!!!