Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010



I decided to take part in March of Dime's March for Babies this year on April 25, after having two babies born too early myself, to give hope to the more than half a million babies born too soon each year. The money I raise will support programs in my community that will help moms have healthy, full-term pregnancies. And it funds research to find answers to the problems that threaten our babies. I know the worry and fear that comes with pregnancy complications and having a preterm baby. I want other moms of preemies out there to know that they are not alone and that people are working to provide better care for preterm infants and to help prevent preterm birth. Please help me reach my goal of $500 by donating to this cause. Even just $1 can help! Just go to my March for Babies personal site by clicking the link above or on the right side of my blog and choose one of the amounts listed or enter in your own amount as little or as much as you like. It's a safe and secure online payment. Alternatively, you can give me cash or personally write me a check and I will donate the funds for you myself.

Thank you so much!

1 comment:

Rebecca Jo said...

You go girl!!!! Definately a good organization... & I'm sure its one dear to your heart having those two tiny premature babies...

I'll be making a donation this weekend for sure!